We are on the downhill slope for the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge! There has been some great information shared over the past 5 weeks and I hope you are not too overwhelmed and feeling like you’re drinking from a fire hose 🙂
Be sure to check out the posts for this week and see how they can help you on your journey to collect 40 Bags of clutter in 40 Days.
WELCOME TO WEEK #6 OF THE 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS CHALLENGE!
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge is a weekly link up for bloggers to share their posts on spring cleaning, organization, and decluttering. If you’re a blogger, we would love for you to participate! If you don’t blog, you can still check out the featured posts and new posts below.
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge runs each week, starting at 8am eastern time, and the link party stays open for new posts through Thursday so you have plenty of time to post. After that you will still be able to see all of the posts that have been linked. The party is open to bloggers from all over the world – though I can only read English.
The bloggers bringing you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge:
Aileen from Aileen Cooks | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Liana from By George Organizing | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Stephanie from Happily Homegrown | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 2 family friendly posts on cleaning, decluttering, or organization each week. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts!
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Aileen Cooks, By George Organizing, and Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. We are not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #40Bags40Days link party.
- We will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning a pin from the original article on 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge board and in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge Facebook community. Don’t forget to follow along!
JOIN US! SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE LINKS TO ENTER!