We are continuing our 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge this week. Are you up for the Challenge??
If you’re new to the Challenge – welcome! I hope you’ll join us on a journey to remove 40 bags of items that you no longer need, use or want from you home by Easter.
If you’re back for week 2, I hope you’re finding the information shared by the organizing bloggers helpful in filling up your bags and welcoming Spring into your home!
I know that it is not an easy process and I’m so proud of you for taking on the Challenge! Keep up the good work 🙂
I’d love to know how you’re doing towards your goal of 40 Bags in 40 Days – leave me a comment and tell me how many bags you’ve filled up and how you’re feeling 🙂 I love hearing from you!
WELCOME TO WEEK #2 OF THE 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS CHALLENGE!
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge is a weekly link up for bloggers to share their posts on spring cleaning, organization, and decluttering. If you’re a blogger, we would love for you to participate! If you don’t blog, you can still check out the featured posts and new posts below.
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge runs each week, starting at 8am eastern time, and the link party stays open for new posts through Thursday so you have plenty of time to post. After that you will still be able to see all of the posts that have been linked. The party is open to bloggers from all over the world – though I can only read English.
The bloggers bringing you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge:
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 2 family friendly posts on cleaning, decluttering, or organization each week. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts!
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Aileen Cooks, By George Organizing, Happily Homegrown, and The Simply Organized Home permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. We are not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #40Bags40Days link party.
- We will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning a pin from the original article on 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge board and in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge Facebook community. Don’t forget to follow along!
JOIN US! SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE LINKS TO ENTER!