I love a good challenge, especially one that helps you get the clutter gone for good!
That’s why I’m excited to share with you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge. I’ve teamed up with 3 other wonderful bloggers (see them below) to help you remove 40 bags of clutter from your home in 40 Days. It’s our goal to guide, encourage, and provide you with the best tips and ideas that will allow you to get rid of the items you no longer love, need, use or want.
There are so many reasons to participate in this Challenge:
- There’s a definite beginning and end to it so you have a set timeframe to work within.
- I find 40 to be a significant spiritual number and there’s something so cathartic when you remove the unnecessary from your life – it can be a spiritual experience!
- You’re not alone! I’ll be joining you, as will many others.
- If you’ve struggled to declutter before and haven’t made the time or had the motivation, a short-term challenge like this can be just want you need to jumpstart your organizing efforts.
I hope you’ll consider joining me – either as a blogger or as a participant – to edit the clutter out of your home and spaces so you can live a life surrounded by what you truly love.
Welcome to the first week of the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge!
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge is a weekly link up for bloggers to share their posts on spring cleaning, organization, and decluttering. If you’re a blogger, we would love for you to participate! If you don’t blog, you can still check out the featured posts and new posts below.
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge runs each week, starting at 8am eastern time, and the link party stays open for new posts through Thursday so you have plenty of time to post. After that you will still be able to see all of the posts that have been linked. The party is open to bloggers from all over the world – though I can only read English.
The bloggers bringing you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge:
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 2 family friendly posts on cleaning, decluttering, or organization each week. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts!
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Aileen Cooks, By George Organizing, Happily Homegrown, and The Simply Organized Home permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. We are not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #40Bags40Days link party.
- We will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning a pin from the original article on 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge board and in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge Facebook community. Don’t forget to follow along!
JOIN US! SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE LINKS TO ENTER!